- Open today, 10 am to 5 pm.
- Parking & Directions
- Free Admission
- This event has passed.
Learn the basics of cutting glass, and create a set of 4×4” glass boasters using clear or colorful glass sheets. Make a matching set or try a new design with each. Once you’re finished with your design, the instructor will fuse the glass in a kiln.
• Ages 12+
• $64 for Museum members, $80 for non-members
• Glass objects must cool slowly in a kiln and will be available at a later date.
• We will contact you when your art is ready for pickup.
• If needed, we can ship your object for an additional fee.
• Class refunds will only be given if written notice is provided five (5) days before the class. Please email email@example.com to cancel your registration.
Your 20% member discount will apply at checkout once you create your online account and sign in. Not a member? Join today to receive exclusive membership benefits right away!Sign up