- Open today, 10 am to 5 pm.
- Parking & Directions
- Free Admission
This one-day class is perfect for beginners! Meet the Glass Studio team, discover the essential tools of glassblowing, and work with an artist to create your very own glass works of art. Work closely with glass instructors to select glass colors and design elements to personalize your glass artworks and gain great experience with molten glass. By the end of the day, you’ll have four objects including a paperweight, a sculpted flower, a bud vase, and a cup.
• Ages 12+
• $120 for Museum members, $150 for non-members
• Glass objects must cool slowly in a kiln and will be available at a later date.
• We will contact you when your art is ready for pickup.
• If needed, we can ship your object for an additional fee.
• Class refunds will only be given if written notice is provided five (5) days before the class. Please email email@example.com to cancel your registration.
Your 20% member discount will apply at checkout once you create your online account and sign in. Not a member? Join today to receive exclusive membership benefits right away!Sign up