- This event has passed.
This class is ideal for anyone interested in trying out the fused glass process of joining pieces of glass together. Make several magnets using small segments of glass and tile nippers. Create the designs by nipping the glass into smaller pieces and adding them to a base layer that will later be melted together in a kiln.
• Ages 12+
• $40 for Museum members, $50 for non-members
• Glass objects must cool slowly in a kiln and will be available at a later date.
• We will contact you when your art is ready for pickup.
• If needed, we can ship your object for an additional fee.
• Class refunds will only be given if written notice is provided five (5) days before the class. Please email email@example.com to cancel your registration.