- Open today, 10 am to 5 pm.
- Parking & Directions
- Free Admission
- This event has passed.
Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Spend the weekend creating a cool piece of illuminated art to display in your home or office. As you perfect your design, explore different torches and techniques and enjoy discussions about noble gases and the effects each one creates when energized. Also, learn the best way to design a work for practical mounting.
Once you complete your design, the bent neon tubes will be filled with inert gases and mounted. We will finish and mount the work for you. A transformer for lighting the piece is included in the class cost.
• Ages 16+
• $220 for Museum members, $275 for non-members
• We will call you when your art is ready for pickup.
• Shipping is not available for neon pieces.
• Class refunds will only be given if written notice is provided five (5) days before the class. Please email email@example.com to cancel your registration.
Your 20% member discount will apply at checkout once you create your online account and sign in. Not a member? Join today to receive exclusive membership benefits right away!Sign up