- Open today, 10 am to 5 pm.
- Parking & Directions
- Free Admission
- This event has passed.
In this fused glass class, take traditional mosaic making to a new place. Learn to cut glass and use tile nippers to create imagery. In a paint-by-numbers style, small bits of colored glass will be arranged to fill the design of your choice. The gaps between the pieces are filled with glass powder, and then everything is melted in a kiln. Unlike traditional mosaics, which are opaque and involve glue and grout, this process uses only glass and results in a transparent, double-sided object.
• Ages 12+
• $100 for Museum members, $125 for non-members
• Glass objects must cool slowly in a kiln and will be available at a later date.
• We will contact you when your art is ready for pickup.
• If needed, we can ship your object for an additional fee.
• Class refunds will only be given if written notice is provided five (5) days before the class. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your registration.
Your 20% member discount will apply at checkout once you create your online account and sign in. Not a member? Join today to receive exclusive membership benefits right away!Sign up