- Open today, 10 am to 5 pm.
- Parking & Directions
- Free Admission
- This event has passed.
Improve your curb appeal and become the envy of your neighborhood with a fused glass house number. As you create your number panels, you’ll learn the basics of cutting glass. Once the panels are completed, they will be fused in a kiln to create one finished piece.
• Ages 12+
• $64 for Museum members, $80 for non-members
• Glass objects must cool slowly in a kiln and will be available at a later date.
• We will contact you when your art is ready for pickup.
• If needed, we can ship your object for an additional fee.
• Class refunds will only be given if written notice is provided five (5) days before the class. Please email email@example.com to cancel your registration.
Your 20% member discount will apply at checkout once you create your online account and sign in. Not a member? Join today to receive exclusive membership benefits right away!Sign up