Travel to Ancient Worlds
Explore our Egyptian sarcophagus, try to decode hieroglyphs, or see how many animals you can find in these galleries dedicated to the Ancient Worlds.
“My son was absolutely fascinated by the sarcophagus (he couldn’t believe it was real!) and all the other displays in the Egyptian room. And to his surprise, it turned out to be not so scary after all.”
— Tina Batty
Family & Student Gallery
Everyone needs a little time making art. Stop in our family gallery where kids of all ages can create a work of art, read a book, build creative structures, and more. This space is open year round and is great for the whole family!
Make the Most of Your Visit
These galleries are a great place to look at color and shape with your little ones.
Watch artists create beautiful works out of molten hot glass at a live demo.
Pick up gallery activities designed to give you and your family something fun to do.
Need to Know
- The Chrysler Museum has free parking.
- Our main entrance is stroller accessible.
- We have a free coat check where we ask you to safely leave umbrellas and book bags.
- Food is not allowed in the galleries; however you are more than welcome to sit and eat in Huber Court.
- Our restaurant, Wisteria, is open Wednesday–Sunday and has a variety of grab and go menu items.
- The Chrysler Museum has a mothering room available in our Theater lobby.