Virtual Summer Camps
We're bringing Camp Chrysler to you!
We invite students ages 5–11 to make art, read stories, and take a closer look at objects in our collection together online. Chrysler Museum staff will lead the way, virtually of course. If you can’t join us live, no worries! All sessions will be recorded so students can watch whenever they want.
Grown-ups, we know you might have a little virtual learning fatigue, so we have several activity options and themes. Select your favorites and choose how your child participates. Register for a Camp Chrysler week that suits your child’s interests and schedule, or join us for all three! To make things even more convenient, kits with all the materials you’ll need for camp are included and available for pick-up at the Museum.
If you want to venture out, stop by the Museum to tour our galleries. You’ll find camp-themed activity guides for use during your visit.
Sign up now! We’ll use GoogleClassroom to connect you with a menu of art challenges and activities, great stories, and short videos about objects in our collection. You’ll also get to share your work with other artists in the group! $64 for Museum Members, $80 for non-members
- Daily sketchbook prompts to introduce our object of the day
- Daily live 10 a.m. video from our galleries to discuss our object of the day*
- Daily live 11 a.m. video from our Education Workshop to guide you through the art activity related to our object of the day. Written instructions will also be provided.*
- Daily live 1 p.m. interactive storytime. We’ll provide a list at the beginning of the week if you’d like to read the books on your own.*
- Links to additional activities, videos, and things to explore
- Opportunities to engage with other students, professional artists, and curators
- Art supply kit included with purchase
*Daily live videos will be recorded, so if you miss it you can watch later!
Museum Members save on camp