- Open today, 10 am to 5 pm.
- Parking & Directions
- Free Admission
- This event has passed.
Cut glass and arrange it to fit a 4×6” design for a soap dish. Your designs will be assembled and fused flat in a kiln at 1400º F. The soap dish shape is achieved in a second firing to 1300º F, where the flat form slumps into a ceramic mold.
• Ages 12+
• $64 for Museum members, $80 for non-members
• Glass objects must cool slowly in a kiln and will be available at a later date.
• We will contact you when your art is ready for pickup.
• If needed, we can ship your object for an additional fee.
• Class refunds will only be given if written notice is provided five (5) days before the class. Please email email@example.com to cancel your registration.
Your 20% member discount will apply at checkout once you create your online account and sign in. Not a member? Join today to receive exclusive membership benefits right away!Sign up