- Open today, 10 am to 5 pm.
- Parking & Directions
- Free Admission
Learn new, creative skills and spruce up your desk with a colorful paperweight. In this engaging class, you will move and shape glass on the end of a hollow metal pipe. Witness the reactions between different glass colors; learn about the application of color; and discover how to heat, inflate, and shape the molten glass using a variety of metal and wooden tools.
• Ages 12+
• $64 for Museum members, $80 for non-members
• Glass objects must cool slowly in a kiln and will be available at a later date.
• We will contact you when your art is ready for pickup.
• If needed, we can ship your object for an additional fee.
• Class refunds will only be given if written notice is provided five (5) days before the class. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your registration.
Your 20% member discount will apply at checkout once you create your online account and sign in. Not a member? Join today to receive exclusive membership benefits right away!Sign up