- Open today, 10 am to 5 pm.
- Parking & Directions
- Free Admission
- This event has passed.
In this introductory evening course, use a torch and simple tools to melt and form solid glass into a heart-shaped pendant. Practice making a heart with clear rods of glass and later learn how to apply colorful glass to create a one-of-a-kind piece.
• Ages 12+
• $64 for Museum members, $80 for non-members
• Objects will be available at a later date. We will contact you when your art is ready for pickup.
• If needed, we can ship your object for an additional fee.
• Class refunds will only be given if written notice is provided five (5) days before the class. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your registration.
Your 20% member discount will apply at checkout once you create your online account and sign in. Not a member? Join today to receive exclusive membership benefits right away!Sign up