- Open today, 10 am to 5 pm.
- Parking & Directions
- Free Admission
Spend an afternoon at the Glass Studio melting solid glass rods over a torch to make marbles. Heat, gravity, and simple graphite tools bring your marbles to life. Once you learn the basics of shaping clear glass, you can go on to create colorful glass marbles, too!
• Ages 12+
• $64 for Museum members, $80 for non-members
• Objects will be available at a later date. We will contact you when your art is ready for pickup.
• If needed, we can ship your object for an additional fee.
• Class refunds will only be given if written notice is provided five (5) days before the class. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your registration.
Your 20% member discount will apply at checkout once you create your online account and sign in. Not a member? Join today to receive exclusive membership benefits right away!Sign up