- Open today, 10 am to 5 pm.
- Parking & Directions
- Free Admission
In this one-day course, learn to design and cut glass to make a square glass plate. Create your own design, choose a base layer, and cut glass to match your pattern. The plate will go through two firings in a kiln. First, the glass will be fired at 1450º F to melt the pieces together. Once the kiln cools, the plate will be placed over a ceramic mold and slumped at 1350º F to achieve its final form.
• Ages 12+
• $100 for Museum members, $125 for non-members
• Glass objects must cool slowly in a kiln and will be available at a later date.
• We will contact you when your art is ready for pickup.
• If needed, we can ship your object for an additional fee.
• Class refunds will only be given if written notice is provided five (5) days before the class. Please email email@example.com to cancel your registration.
Your 20% member discount will apply at checkout once you create your online account and sign in. Not a member? Join today to receive exclusive membership benefits right away!Sign up