- Open today, 10 am to 5 pm.
- Parking & Directions
- Free Admission
Take a day to design and create your own glass flowers. First, learn to shape clear glass parts of a flower. Then, assemble those parts into a whole botanical. Once you learn the mechanics of the form, you can design and create a floral piece using colored glass rods.
• Ages 12+
• $100 for Museum members, $125 for non-members
• Objects will be available at a later date.
• We will contact you when your art is ready for pickup.
• If needed, we can ship your object for an additional fee.
• Class refunds will only be given if written notice is provided five (5) days before the class. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your registration.
Your 20% member discount will apply at checkout once you create your online account and sign in. Not a member? Join today to receive exclusive membership benefits right away!Sign up