- Open today, 10 am to 5 pm.
- Parking & Directions
- Free Admission
This seasonal object is sure to make you feel egg-cellent! During this engaging class, meet the Glass Studio team, discover the essential tools of glassblowing, and work with an artist to create your very own glass egg. Choose from an array of color options to make your object unique. With the instructor’s help, apply colorful crushed glass to molten clear glass on a long metal tube, and inflate the glass with a special compressed air device.
If you prefer, when you arrive, you can choose to make a different hot glass object instead of the seasonal object.
Classes are offered every 15 minutes from 10–11:30 a.m. and 1:30–4:45 p.m.
• Ages 5+
• $48 for Museum members, $60 for non-members.
• Groups should select back-to-back time slots to avoid overlapping experiences.
• Glass objects must cool slowly in a kiln and will be available at a later date.
• We will contact you when your art is ready for pickup.
• If needed, we can ship your object for an additional fee.
• Class refunds will only be given if written notice is provided five (5) days before the class. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your registration.
Your 20% member discount will apply at checkout once you create your online account and sign in. Not a member? Join today to receive exclusive membership benefits right away!Sign up