- Open today, 10 am to 5 pm.
- Parking & Directions
- Free Admission
Learn how to heat and melt glass rods and tubing to create custom reusable drinking apparatuses. Apply glass color, melt glass in a precise flame, and make a drinking straw and swizzle sticks with unique color patterns.
• Ages 12+
• $40 for Museum members, $50 for non-members
• Objects will be available at a later date. We will contact you when your art is ready for pickup.
• If needed, we can ship your object for an additional fee.
• Class refunds will only be given if written notice is provided five (5) days before the class. Please email email@example.com to cancel your registration.
Your 20% member discount will apply at checkout once you create your online account and sign in. Not a member? Join today to receive exclusive membership benefits right away!Sign up