- Open today, 10 am to 5 pm.
- Parking & Directions
- Free Admission
- This event has passed.
Saturday 10 a.m.–5 p.m. and Sunday 2–5 p.m.
Prerequisite: Any One Full Day Fusing Class
Take the fused glass plate one step further! Learn the basics of cutting glass and choose from a variety of plate shapes in this 1.5-day class. First, create patterns and design and cut glass to fit these patterns. Overnight, the glass will melt in a kiln into one cohesive piece. The next afternoon, cut and rearrange the pattern to make complex visual layers. Achieve the patterns with a combination of glass sheets, stripes, and stringers (thin rods of glass), and finish the day with a unique design.
• Ages 16+
• $140 for Museum members, $175 for non-members
• Glass objects must cool slowly in a kiln and will be available at a later date. We will contact you when your art is ready for pickup.
• If needed, we can ship your object for an additional fee.
• Class refunds will only be given if written notice is provided five (5) days before the class. Please email email@example.com to cancel your registration.
Your 20% member discount will apply at checkout once you create your online account and sign in. Not a member? Join today to receive exclusive membership benefits right away!Sign up