- Open today, 10 am to 5 pm.
- Parking & Directions
- Free Admission
- This event has passed.
Fall in love with glass this year. During this engaging class, meet the Glass Studio team, discover the essential tools of glassblowing, and work with an artist to create your very own glass heart. Choose from an array of color options to make your object unique, then with the instructor’s help, apply colorful crushed glass to molten clear glass on a long metal tube. Shape your molten heart by hand using metal tools.
If you prefer, when you arrive, you can choose to select another hot glass object instead of the seasonal object.
Classes are offered every 15 minutes from 10–11:30 a.m. and 1:30–4:45 p.m.
• Ages 5+
• $48 for Museum members, $60 for non-members.
• Groups should select back-to-back time slots to avoid overlapping experiences.
• Glass objects must cool slowly in a kiln and will be available at a later date.
• We will contact you when your art is ready for pickup.
• If needed, we can ship your object for an additional fee.
• Class refunds will only be given if written notice is provided five (5) days before the class. Please email email@example.com to cancel your registration.
Your 20% member discount will apply at checkout once you create your online account and sign in. Not a member? Join today to receive exclusive membership benefits right away!Sign up