Chrysler Museum Covid FAQ
Updated March 1, 2022
We are excited to welcome you to the Chrysler Museum of Art!
For the safety of everyone in our community, the Museum will continue monitoring capacity limits. Visitors are welcome to wear masks.
Select programs may require proof of vaccination or results of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event. Digital copies are acceptable.
How should I prepare to visit the Museum and Glass Studio?
- Stay Home if Sick: If you’re experiencing any signs of illness, please delay your visit.
- Face Masks: Visitors are welcome to wear masks.
- Advance Tickets are no longer necessary. Please check-in with a Gallery Host at the Welcome Desk upon arrival.
- Use the Marked Entrance: At the main entrance, please only enter through the doors specified “Entrance.”
- Visitor Guide: Printed Visitor Guides are available for pickup at the Welcome Desk and will not be reused. A digital version of the Visitor Guide is also available for smartphones.
- Social Distance: Respect other visitors by staying at least 6 feet apart from other parties.
What safety precautions will the Museum implement?
- Employees who test positive for COVID-19, are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or have had close contact with a person experiencing symptoms or diagnosed with COVID-19 are required to stay home for at least 5 days.
What spaces are closed currently?
- The Wonder Studio, the Museum’s interactive family gallery is closed.
Is the Museum restaurant open?
- Wisteria is open with Grab & Go options during Museum open hours, Wednesday–Sunday.
Can I visit the Museum Shop?
- The Museum Shop capacity is limited and guests are asked to swipe their own credit cards. If you prefer to shop online, visit shop.chrysler.org.
Are the restrooms open for use?
- Restrooms are open for use and sanitized multiple times per day.
Can I rent the Museum for events?
- The Museum will follow government recommendations for the size of gatherings.